Saturday, April 17, 2010

Weekend......................

Hain was BBQing pork and let Madi pound the pork..... fun times.....
Our hot AZ summers are always filled with tons of BBQs!!

Fluffy our bunny is still well!! She has gotten a bit bigger I think full grown now! She wonders the house for about an hour or more a day..Yesterday I caught her upstairs!! I couldnt believe she went all the way up there!! So Now she always wanders up there....

Here are my kids at Craigs baseball game this morning pretending that they actually sit and watch the game...Now wouldnt that be nice!! I was chasing Madi all around the whole game..Then had to pack up the kids and take them to Landons pics...which took way too long!! Then headed straight over to Carters game...... We were out in the sun for 5 hours...... Hain says "oh its gonna be a long day" and I said "LONG? for you??" hahahahahahahah...He gets to coach while I chase the kids and then he had pics for Craigs team while I packed the kids up and took them to Landons pics..then packed them up and went to Carters game....All the while wrestling Madi to keep still, stay by me..listen...be happy??? And also trying to see some part of the kids' games..... Terrible 2's are alive and kicking!!!
I really cant complain because I am so happy he coaches the team..Its such a good thing:)
After our long morning in the sun we came home and Madi and Hain took naps..I wanted to but had too much to do..SO while they slept I cleaned up, did laundry, dishes...then saw Carter lookin over at me..I asked him what he wanted to do...make something?? SO we made these fun cookies while everyone slept..They were so cute!! He was super excited because he has been learning about Caterpillars at school and he kept saying he needed to take one to his teacher! We decorated them and had a lot of fun!!!!
Just made sugar cookie dough, rolled and cut out circles...made the caterpillars and bake... Used butter cream icing to decorate by putting in ziplock bags and snipping the tip to make a decorating bag:)
Here they are enjoying the cookies...Carter made me eat one and then asked "so do you like them? Am I a good cook??" It was pretty cute....he felt very accomplished for making the cookies!! And it was fun time with just me and him!!!
Crazy nap hair...and a cookie which she only took the icing off:) of course!!


Then the boys played kick ball..Hains excuse to not go running with me.....lame.....He said to the boys..."Oh I cant play kick ball with you because mom wants me to go running..so its running or kickball.." Can you say guilt trip..sheesh!!!



Heres Madi playing while the boys run around......

Cant forget the doggy:)
We ended the night with a little Wii Lego Rock Band:)



Madi kept saying.."I winning!!!"

Gee smile much????? they are so serious......FOCUS.....

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Such cute cookies. What a good Mom!