Sunday, April 11, 2010

our family is perfect...

yep I said it!! we do it all and we do it perfect!!
Here is an example:
Tonight we had scripture study ( our supposed to be daily scripture study that we only had 2 other times this week)
I was reading about the Brother of Jared.. here i am
THE LORD STRETCHED FORTH HIS FINGER AND TOUCHED EACH STONE!!!!

for heavens sake can you listen!!! SO since I was practically yelling the scriptures..I handed them to Hain and went to lay in bed because i had a headache...probably from all my scripture study..ie.Yelling Reading of the Scriptures!!!
So I listen as Hain is reading to the kids and he asks "what is a veil" Landon chimes in and says "A veil is a thing" end of sentence! Okay yes it is a thing..but maybe a little more detail or description would be good:)

And Carter told us tonight that he was "awesome like a possum!"

and also he was searching for his MENTAL FLOSS!! yes friends..he was trying to find his mental floss..which we later understood was Dental floss!! We laughed so hard! And when Hain told him it wasnt called Mental floss it was dental floss Carter said "well I call it mental floss!!" Oh my gosh it was so funny!

Landon told me tonight that he is popular at school because he has "buck teeth" ...beaver teeth as he also said!! umm cool Landon!!! I am glad you are popular because you're gonna need braces!!

Madi said to me "I love you mama...poo poo head!!" Awe isnt she so sweet!

Also Hain was laying on the carpet as I was folding laundry and Madi was taking care of him
(putting a pink blanket on him and making sure he was covered....) I started to hit Hain with his socks and Madi says "NO! I lub Her!" She didnt want me hurting Hain because she loves him!! so we had to advise he that Hain isn't a her!!! haha so funny!!


Perfection in our family means = dysfunction!!!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

You're family is adorable!! I asked Tim after church on Sunday if he missed nursery. He told me that he missed Madi!! Too funny..., he loves that spunky little girl!

Amie said...

This post right here is the reason I think blogging is so wonderful as a journal. Now you have all that every day life written down. :)