Friday, February 12, 2010

Things I love...

  • A good pair of jeans
  • a comfy pair of knee high socks!(arguile, stripes, polka dot whatever!!_)
  • Krispy Kreme
  • Breyer's ice cream.
  • rootbeer
  • the smell of peach & vanilla
  • a super hot bubble bath
  • hugs from my kids
  • artwork (the kiddy type of course!)
  • quitling
  • cuddling up in a comfy quilt
  • 60's music (frankie valley and the 4 seasons is the best!)
  • dates with my husband that include no kids...
  • Craigs hair...its so soft and shiny!
  • Frogger and Mario Brothers..
  • photography.. I really enjoy this new hobby..
  • sunsets
  • the ocean (the smell, the beauty, the feeling all of it!)
  • The color green...
  • babies!!!
  • a clean house
  • for said clean house...clorox wipes...
  • shopping
  • sitting by a fireplace
  • watching my kids play
  • seeing my husband in uniform....
  • going out to diner
  • I also love family dinners with kids surrounding the table
  • I love to cook (and bake!)
  • sweets!!!
  • my kids freckles...
  • my husband...
  • family
  • friends
  • vacations
  • going to the temple...
  • hearing my kids or Hain's testimony... (pleasure of getting that last week...)
  • the rain.. and the snow!
  • grass fields..
  • daisies
  • running, volleyball, and baseball
  • reading to my kids
  • hearing them read to me


what do you love......

3 comments:

Amie said...

You gotta add... "blogs"

=)

Alicia said...

I loved reading your list.... how funny I did the same sort of post right before I read yours : )
have a great V day!

Shelby said...

I love your list, we love so many of the same things....except of course I love my husband and not yours, just to set the record straight :) I love you Teri!!