Friday, February 12, 2010

Landoanian......

(this one was taken right after it happened about 20 min after..........its gotten a lot more red since them..)

so he runs in screaming......I was upstairs and Hain down stairs... After I heard Landon I wasnt worried at first because he is um... lets say a little .... over dramatic sometimes.... sorry Landon we love you the same!!! But usually if he is upset its not an injury.... But when I heard Craig follow saying "he's really hurt!" I ran down stairs... His face was covered in blood and Hain had already started cleaning him up....... Every time I look at his little face it makes me a little sad... He just looks so bad! So he fell off a skateboard and got some serious road rash! He says "take my picture and print it out so I can save it...." This was after hours of crying, wimpering, pain, and when he was feeling a lot better... ALthough he is still very swollen..... so here you go Landon your picture.... Under his nose is not excess blood, it is raw flesh...... this is taken after cleaning it up, showering and putting antiobiotic on it... This is about 4 hours after he fell.....He has lots of little scrapes you can kind of see the redness on his right side, and he has a scuff on his shoulder as well... I ended up giving him some of Carters Tylenol with codeine to help with the pain..... It helped a lot! I hope he isnt in total pain in the morning.. you know the morning after everything is a little more swollen and painful.... Poor Landon....

2 comments:

Amie said...

Ooooh ouchie! Poor kid!

Erin said...

OUCH!!! Boys are so crazy! If he's lucky he'll keep a small scar to impress the girls with someday :)