Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to ...ME

Okay well I am still getting over a cold... but today was pretty great... I got up and had scripture study with the boys.... had preschool, had a little nappy, went out to dinner, shopping, a little Mario Bros with the kids, doughnuts, and bed time..... Couldnt ask for more!!!



A few sweet ones of my kids... Madi loves her big brother.. And Madi is ssooo much like Craig was at this age!!!! They willl be best of friends...

Best BBQ!!!!
Yikes..If I knew I would be going out I would have put some make up on.... scary!!!! anyway I thought we were staying home but Hain got a sitter and out we went! Famous Daves of course!!!
Then to Joanns for a little shopping! New sewing stuff I really needed :) Thanks Hainy!

Love Love Mario Brothers!!!! Got it for my birthday.. Its just one that i really love, that and frogger.. other than those I really never play video games!!!! Played with the kids this evening:)

And of course I wouldnt miss out on a free dozen doughnuts!!!
YUMMY!!! my free dozen... and Hain wanted assorted as well, so we went home with 2 dozen doughnuts!
Yes he did..... 30 candles on 1 doughnut!
Scary!!! I'll take a new one please :) I had a super day... and no I dont feel older!!! :)

2 comments:

heather said...

happy birthday!! and what Krispy creme is that? is it open by the mall again? ahhhhh

Teri said...

Heather there is a new one by The Harkins...Its not that same building it used to be in..Its much bigger!!and a factory store so hot yummy doughnuts!!!!