Landons Piano Recital.. He did okay... messed up a littel, but oh well.. I love to hear him play!!! It sounds beautiful to me...


These 2 are when a truck flipped over and lost its wheel!!!! Very exciting!!! (disregard creepy guy next to Craig)




What boy wouldnt like this right?? I loved it too.It was so much fun.. We were surprised how inexpensive tickets were... We got Carter tickets for his birthday (score for the other kids right??) Kids tickets were only 10 bucks!
Today we went to my sisters for dinner....
Madi playing around at her cousins house. We went over there for dinner tonight....Madi and Mikey playing in the tree...
Heather took my pics last week. It was quite fun... but a little awkward since I didnt have my kids to distract the photographer..It was just me and her! I really enjoyed it though. Heather you are great!!!
Yes I am thirty tomorrow.. no big deal.....HA! no seriously I am fine..... Heather made my pics so awesome how could I feel bad about turning 30!!!





2 comments:
seriously! You look GREAT!!
Thirty shmirty! You look amazing!
Post a Comment