Friday, January 1, 2010

New years eve............

A few from our game last night.. Thanks to my sister we went alone!!!!
From Untitled Album
Shane Doan..... Captain

From Untitled Album
The team....Love the pic above! The guy spraying his face with water... That has to be cold right???

From Untitled Album



From Untitled Album
One from the shootout...

From Untitled Album
Leaving after the game.........



Heres the scoreboard till overtime... Then they had a shootout.. I think they went up to 7 shots till we lost.....bummer!


a small one of us!!

Came home and got Madi to bed.. Hain reading her a story!! She has really been fighting nap and bed time lately!!

Playing Lego Rock band. Hain, craig,Landon and I played for a while... Great family fun!!

Dont mind the hideous couch. Have to get a new cover for it! ... HA

Ya he couldnt stay up past 10 pm.. he was snoozing!!!! and drooling.. Love ya Carter!!!
I was out by 11..Reminding myself I turn 30 in 31 days!!!! WHy does 30 seem so different.. maybe because I cant say I'm 20 anymore..... my kids are getting older.... and that makes me sad :( I cant even stay up till midnight..awe pathetic!!! ... Hain and Craig stayed up till midnight!

Hope you all had a great new years and have a super year to come!

No comments: