Tuesday, December 29, 2009

SnOw......



"Slide" is what Madi said!

Family Fun..........


Flying and.....
Falling!!!


Carter spinning out!! This kid I tell you C-R-A-Z-Y.. he was up and down that hill more than anyone....

Beautiful!! The Lords work is Amazing!!

The Girls...

Mikey and Jo....

Me and the kids....

Excitement!!!
My boys....

Madi and Mikey's first snow experience!!! Bundled up well!!!

Top of the hill Madi and Craig... Deb taking pictures & Brian and Mikey.... Deb got to enjoy watching all of the excitement and Brian was such a help with the kids! They loved having everyone with us today!

LOVE this one above!!!

Little Girl............



What a super day.... The other day I was sitting in bed and thought okay 1 week of winter break left... I have 2 choices...
Choice 1- Do I let the week go by.... just cleaning up, letting the kids play with their Christmas stuff.. They wouldnt mind and next thing I know it will be back to school
Choice 2- or do we do something fun, spend quality time together and have lots of fun making great memories???

Of course choice one would be easiest, but we never know how much time we have with our loved ones and I really wanted to enjoy this last week of break... SO I packed up the car.. convinced my sister to come, ..... and headed up to Flagstaff for some fun in the snow...
It was SO worth it! I had such a fantastic day! The drive was fine, it was long 2 and a half hours.... but it wasnt bad, the roads were clear, but there was a lot of snow to play in! They played for about 3 hours, we got lunch and headed home! The kids had a ton of fun! The snow was perfect.. soft and it even snowed while we were there!!


What better after a few hours int eh snow than a Krispy Kreme doughnut??

2 comments:

Christine said...

oh my heck that looks awesome!!!!! I miss getting to play like that. You're kids are going remember the trip for a long time :) good times!

Amie said...

that looks really fun!