Sunday, December 6, 2009

Madi Bday Party...... and cozy Jammies






Well Madis second Birthday Part was fun! We did it at Krispy Kreme.. let me break it down for you.... It was a free party.. Here is what was free:
  • The place.. Krispy Kreme!
  • A dozen Doughnuts
  • Napkins
  • A tour of the factory and explanation of how they make the doughnuts
  • We had 2 workers who helped with everything, they cleaned all of teh garbage and helped with the milk ect!
  • The kids played teh Wii they have set up at Krispy Kreme! (FUN)
Okay so what did I pay? I bought 2 gallons of milk ($4) and 3 dozen doughnuts ($26)
Thats it, I didnt even have to clean!

Happy Birthday Madi!!!




Some nice warm cozy jammies for winter!

2 comments:

Amie said...

wow what an awesome idea for a party! I didn't even know KK was back open?!

Rae Lynn said...

What a fun birthday! I'm a little bit worried that Madi is sure going to give you a run for your money! :) A strong willed woman...gotta love it!!