Friday, December 11, 2009

Dont read if you're a dentist!


Okay so I loved the idea of a Candy tree... and many of you (as well as my husband) may think I am crazy!!!
But this was the funnest tree ever!
The kids were thrilled (Of course!).
They helped make many of the ornaments..
Here is what we did:
  • hole punched individually wrapped life savers (add ribbon)
  • Reeses Pieces cartons (hole punched with ribbon as well)
  • lollipops (add ribbon)
  • Gobstoppers (in clear ornaments)
  • M&ms (hot glued to ornaments and also put in clear ornaments)
  • Many different flavors of candy canes
  • Christmas Nuggets ( tied to a long string of ribbon each about 3 inches apart making a streamer)
  • Candy Cane ribbon
  • Good & Plenty (in clear ornaments)


Craig reaching high!

Landon!

Carter decorating... Madi eating....

This is how we will catch madi for the next few weeks I am sure!! Trying to sneak a treat!!!!


She said "CHEESE Mama!"
It may be the death of me keeping Madi away from all of the candy... but hey.. the kids had fun!!!! And they will always remember our CANDY TREE!!!

Landon got his Wolf badge yesterday! After only being in scouts 3 months! Great Job Bud!!!!! He is crazy... and excited.... can you tell!





Pinning the pin on my shirt.... He wanted no help he was just so excited.. He has watched his big brother and now its his turn! He even got a derby car and cant wait to get started!

2 comments:

Rae Lynn said...

Only YOU could come up with such a great and fun idea! When your kiddos are all up and downstairs tomorrow morning before you don't be mad...I think you kind of are asking for it! Love ya! Go get em Madi! :)

Amie said...

what a great idea! I love it! Your kids will always remember it. :)