Monday, November 23, 2009

Class time with Carter... and a Pomegranate


I went into Carters class this week. (look at that smile!) I have so missed volunteering lately.. well at all this year! But I went in and he was so happy!
He just kept looking back and smiling! I was only there an hour but I was so tired after!
I hope I survive preschool next week! I cant say I "just" had surgery anymore!!
Last week I said "Hain I JUST had surgery 3 weeks ago!" .......we both just started laughing! Cant say it forever!! ha!

Pomegranate


they are very healthy but very.............

MESSY!

But they love it... Its fun too!! Gotta enjoy life right?? They were so excited to see it and Craig asked if I would buy some for him to take to school..
I dont buy them often, but when I do its a treat!

No comments: