Sunday, October 11, 2009

Landon's Baptism

The Boy..........

The Baptism...............
Landon was so excited for his baptism.. I am so glad everyone who came was able.. and feel so blessed by the support of Landons friends and family!!! It was such a special day for him!
The Piano..........
Landon played "Teach me To Walk in The Light" at his baptism....
he wasnt aware (nor was I) that he would be playing in the Chapel!!!
I thought he would get nervous... but no! He played it beautifully, with both hands, from memory!!!

A few of the Friends..............

This is Landons friend from school that he invited.. Landon told him all about his baptism and that he was so excited! He was telling him about our church and invited him to the baptism... what a little missionary!!!
Madi and Alicia... Madi's friend who she calls "Leesha"!!!

The Cake.............

The Football...............




they were out for blood!!


The Football, wrestling, craziness!!!

Landon had a great day! We had a busy day! He was so cute.. We bought him a new suit because he grew out of his old one.. but he wanted to wear that suit all day! I told him several times he could go change... finally when he was rolling in the grass I decided it was time to gt changed.. NOW! ha! We had a yummy dinner, good company and great weather.. fantastic!

2 comments:

Amie said...

I *heart* that cake!!

Sher said...

Ugh, I didn't hear his baptism was last Sunday! sorry I missed it! how exciting for him! the cake is truly fabulous!