Saturday, August 15, 2009

a few projects........ and yes it rained!!

Yay I finished one of my "hand-made" gifts from my blog game
(http://teri-pricefamily.blogspot.com/2009/03/do-you-read-my-blog.html)

They are placemats with little pockets for your silverware.. I love the fabrics I used and think they will look great in Jen's dining room!!!! Our kids love that there are pockets... They are a fun project to do!


Jen your gift is on its way!!!! 3 more to go!!!!

I had a vision of these white antiqued frames filled with pictures of the kids........ but couldnt find any that werent super expensive... I found black, but not white and in my vision they were white!!!
So I decided to try something....... I went to home depot and got 1 can of spray paint ( antique white spray paint $3)
It was so easy to do and they look so great!!!! I love it! Cant find what you want?? make it!


finally rained adn Madi got to wear her cute little boots and rain jacket!! so cute!! All day she kept saying "bots mama, boots mama"

2 comments:

Betty said...

I love the frames, all the childern look great.

Kami said...

Those napkin placemats are cute! I am so glad it rained too love the boots, what a cutie!