Monday, June 15, 2009

summer fun.... gotta keep busy



Dance time!!!! we played freeze dance with my neices Hannah Montanna CD>>>> fun!! I love Hannah Montanna and I'm not afraid to say it!!!!haha!

Carter riding his bike with his summer hair cut a mohawk...
Landon said on Sunday "mom he needs to shave it, that is not repropriate ( appropriate) for church!!"
art work!!!
we did textured layered painting of these canvas. we used foil, sand, & splatter paint. I am going to frame them and hang them in the book room except for the pink one that one is my neices!!!! Canvas were $5 for a pack of 3 and the paint is just acrylic paint which is cheap!!

Love all of the different shirts!! these werent even all of the kids there were 4 more kids!!!!

a bunch of kiddos came over and we tie dyed shirts we found out what works well and what doesnt.. It was so easy to do and they all came out different!!!
(liquid RIT works best... the powder is lame!, also put your rubberbands on tight to keep the white parts white!! dont take teh rubberbands off till after you rinse the shirt well)

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Looks like you guys had a great time today! Kids look so happy :-). Miss you all bunches.

Sher said...

it was so fun! thanks for letting me make some! i can't wait to do it again. Great thinking for a fun kids activity. And I love the art work too!