Thursday, June 11, 2009

HaIrCuT!!!!!!!

The before picture!!
SHe had bangs so long they got in her food when she ate... then I decided fine... it was time for a hair cut!!! My aunt was in town so she did it!!

Bribery with reeses pieces!!!!

wow you can see her eyes now!!!

she looks so different it took me a little while to get used to.. she looks older which I have a hard time with!!!! BUt she does look so much like I did when I was little, same hair cut and chubby cheeks....and eyes!!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

She's sooo cute & yep she reminds me of you so much. Looks like you & sometimes acts like you, but she sure has her own personality too.
You got cute kids & both of you are doing a great job with the raising of them. Great kids means GREAT parents!!! Love you & miss you guys ton give everyone big hugs from Nana KK

Ashley said...

She looks so cute, i love the bangs! :) Where did you guys go on the cruise??

Amie said...

so precious!

Sher said...

who can't resist chubby baby cheeks!? she does look like you a lot!

heather said...

could she be any cuter?!