Monday, June 8, 2009

a few from our much needed vacation!



the sunrise.... I have always wanted to see the sun rise... what a better place to see it... on the deck of a huge boat in the middle of the ocean... beautiful!

snorkeling... so much fun I recommend everyone do it... it was amazing!!

pirate museum

nice police station right??? This was the Police station at the second island we stopped at!!!

the water was so clear and blue and amazing!!!




we had a great time.... enjoyed the beautiful beach, warm weather, sandy beaches, peace and quiet.... It was awesome!!!
It was quiet, peaceful, calming and rejuvenating!!
I am soo a beach girl!! I could lay out there all day!!! STaring at the ocean and beauty of it...Hain... well not so much. he's like lets go back to the room and take a nap.... as I wanted to stay out on the beach all day!!
Of course I couldnt wait to see my kids who I missed so much!!! I really missed them!!!
But I also enjoyed the time alone with my husband!!

3 comments:

Amie said...

I'm glad you were able to go! Looks like a much needed relaxing trip. =)

Kendra said...

I'm so jealous! It looks like you guys had a great time, and you look awesome sister!

Christine said...

Looks like a great time!