Sunday, June 21, 2009

daddy day

This .............as we are already 5 minutes late leaving for church.... and I am a stickler on being on time... so hurry, lets get a good picture and go!!!


this is what we get when trying to get a good pic :) 4 kids looking all at once???? ya right!!! well close enough!!! These kids are sure lucky to have a great dad!! ya I pick on him and give him a hard time but we love him!!! The kids got so excited to have fathers day!! They were so ready! They made art pieces for him, we cleaned the garage, they helped with breakfast and loved on him all day!!! Thanks Hain for being so great... you are just what these kiddos need!!!



this is what I get from our sweet little princess...(notice the sarcasm!)
no smile..... just all attitude!! she hates when I try to take pictures of her, when she sees the camera she books it!!! I am lucky to get some good ones.. most of them end up being the back of her head as she is running away!!! but she looked so pretty today for church so I tried!!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

oh my gosh, she is just way tooo cute! She is SO beautiful!