No matter how onery you were, or what you did, you'd give me that look & I'd just laugh....kinda like you must do with her LOL Hard to be or stay mad with those eyes & that smile...yours & hers.
That's hilarious! And I feel your pain. I told Vivian the other day that it's a good thing she's so cute, or we'd throw her inthe garbage can! She can be such a little devil sometimes!
3 comments:
No matter how onery you were, or what you did, you'd give me that look & I'd just laugh....kinda like you must do with her LOL Hard to be or stay mad with those eyes & that smile...yours & hers.
That's hilarious! And I feel your pain. I told Vivian the other day that it's a good thing she's so cute, or we'd throw her inthe garbage can! She can be such a little devil sometimes!
LOL! she's a wild one! but hey we're all wild sometimes!
Post a Comment