
so some friends of ours had to move into a n apartment and asked us to watch their dog.. or keep it. SO we said yes.. just trying to help them out. We are trying to find a home for her.. but have found ourselves getting attached... She is such a good dog. she is calm.. she greets us at the door when we come home..she is house trained...she is so good! now lets see.. the down sides... she drips her water after she drinks it... more dog hair... thats it... she is just surprisingly great!
Now my one problem is that ever since I have had kids I havent been much of an animal person... I mean growing up we had Rotweilers and pugs and they slept with me... I loved them to death!!! but now that I have my kids to watch after and clean up after it seems like just one more thing to clean up after!!
The kids love her



1 comment:
I love the pictures with Madi and the dog! So cute!
Post a Comment