Saturday, April 25, 2009

Fun at the park.....

After all of our hard work today we decided to head over to the park for some relaxing family time!!! The kids played in the water, ran around, played catch and had fun!
These are the days I really love!!!

Love the chubba baby!!!

Sun bathing already????? typical girl!!


Madi and her daddy, she wasnt getting wet!!!



Doesnt that look refreshing??


The only 2 boys who would go in the water... It was hot, but breezy so cold when they got wet!!!

Oh man look at those green eyes!! and the freckles!!! They melt my heart!!!
(seriously double click on this one to see those eyes!!)

This is what happens when you have 3 brothers!!!!
She wants to play too!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

SOOOO FUN! You need to come play at our water park... if they ever get around to turning the water on! (grrr) I LOVE Madi's bathing suit! So cute! And I love her red hair! She's just darling! :)

Amie said...

love the sunbathing picture!!

Josh,Trish,Braden and Mackenzie said...

ok I almost wet my pants laughing so hard at madi sunbathing....what a crack up.