Carter: hey mom we are playing kill the fish game
(they were using squirters to squirt plastic fish in the water tables)
Mom: no Carter we dont say kill at preschool
Carter: fine we can call it make the fish dead game!!
Leave it to Carter to be so smart...instead of use the word I will just use the definition! That kid I tell ya he always has something clever to say, sarcastic to say, or just plain silly to say!
oh and yes yesterday he turned 5, and of course he woke up this morning thinking he was going to Kindergarten... because mom said he was going when he was 5!! Thats kinda like we kept telling him his birthday was after Christmas.. so the day after Christmas he thought it was his birthday....
Today he told be "grilled Cheese" sandwiches should be for girls... he calls the girled cheese..
I said well Carter they are really called grilled cheese, not girled cheese,
Carter: well I call them girled cheese so they should be for girls....
No comments:
Post a Comment