Saturday, January 31, 2009

29



wasnt I cute as a kid :)

February 1st

My birthday... yes I am so old... totally kidding!! 29 to be exact!

now that I'm sssooo old my birthdays are not so eventful! 1 year till I'm 30. thrity sounds old... I know I am so offending all of my friends when 90% of them are older than me :) But I love you all!! I am headed to Washington for a few days as my birthday present... yay!!! wish I could stay longer but with preschool I just cant. so I will take the 4 days and enjoy! So happy birthday to me.... and no I dont feel older.. or wiser... or anything really its just another day to enjoy with my family :)I feel blessed!!! so blessed.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!! I'm 29 too as of a few days ago. It's gonna be a great year, I can feel it in my bones. Have a fantastic trip => yum Washington in the winter I'm envisioning sweatshirts and cozy fires, so jealous!!!!

Amie said...

Happy birthday! (I LOVE being in my 30s!!)

Kendra said...

30 was hard for me. I tried not to be upset about it, but it was just a sad day. Saying goodbye to your 20's is a rough milestone, I think. I've always heard women say that they loved their 30's because you finally know who you are and are confident in that. As I progress through my 30th decade I'm starting to feel that a little more. So, enjoy the last year of your 20's, then, embrace your 30's as a confident woman.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERI!

Jaime and Brent said...

Happy Birthday to YOU! I am 29 too. At least for another month. I am going to soak it up while I can.

Sher said...

you look awesome, especially after having 4 adorable kiddo's! happy b-day!!! thanks for the comment, i'll definitely let ya know if i need help. thanks!