All the boys in the back are playing with the gameboy and Carter is hanging out :) He was very excited all day and fell asleep on the way!
The boys. yes I acquired another boy!! The kids have enjoyed another brother for the week!!! It kind of felt like we had a herd of kids there tonight!! My neice was there as well.
Looking at all of the different nativity scenes. It was way cool to see different scenes from around the world. Crayton counted 64 baby Jesus' total!! I dont know if thats accurate, but way to go Crayton!
Miss Madi looks thrilled!!! She loved looking at the lights and enjoyed all of the strangers marveling over her!!!We had a fun night. We even saw some friends there. The Kauffmans who I havent seen in years. Bishop Kauffman actually married us 9 years ago.. awe memories!
Anyway back to temple lights.... the weather was beautiful and we finished it off with doughnuts and hot chocolate!! a long drive home and off to bed!!!



1 comment:
I really enjoyed the nativity scenes, so different, so cool! Looks like you guys had fun. =)
Post a Comment