The family pic at the top of the hill!! It was a hike!! I llook like I'm pregnant or something, but I had my hat stuffed in my jacket!!
I just liked this one. I had fun trying some different things with the camera then editing them. I am loving it!!!Pulling that sled!!

Here he is trudging up the hill for some sledding, which he did over and over again...... Tough little man!!!


Here he is after biffing it, getting snow in his face and having his boot fall off in the process!!! He is ready to go warm up!!! Hain was pulling him to the car !!
Landon. He had so much fun!! He kept asking if we could go in the hot tub!! He would rather be warm than cold!!
we had so much fun in the snow!! We were gone 3 days, had a great hotel, yummy food, good friends and tons of fun in the snow!!
HMMM who is missing in these pics?? Oh yes Madi didnt come she stayed in phoenix with Ashley. I'm am sure she enjoyed that more than she would enjoy the snow. Next year Madi!!!!
Landon. He had so much fun!! He kept asking if we could go in the hot tub!! He would rather be warm than cold!!we had so much fun in the snow!! We were gone 3 days, had a great hotel, yummy food, good friends and tons of fun in the snow!!
HMMM who is missing in these pics?? Oh yes Madi didnt come she stayed in phoenix with Ashley. I'm am sure she enjoyed that more than she would enjoy the snow. Next year Madi!!!!







1 comment:
That looks so fun!! It makes me miss Washington, just for a couple moments though. :)
Post a Comment