
So I had been working on this project for Hain for over a year now (closer to two!!) and decided its about time I finished it! I barely got it done 2 days before christmas. It has 9 squares and each mean something.
The top row : Hain and I's handprints and a Dairy Queen patch (thats where we met) Second is his tie from our wedding and part of my dress. Third is the temple as we were sealed a year after we were married.
Second row: First his academy shirt, second, old work shirt with all of his police pins, and third parts from a few of his shirts (tazer and car seat safety, and police badge)
Third row: First All of the kids handprints, second one of his coach shirts with a patch for each sport he has coached for the kids, and third is the pics from the kids is the last square.
I love all of the fabrics in it and have been saving them up for while now. You have to double click to see closer :) (DO IT!!)

one square the kids made. They each got a spot on the square to make a picture for dad.
so we have a guy with a light saber (Landon) , a police car (carter), a badge and gun(craig)..... They were so excited to give it to him!
working hard..... LEGOS!!! what a good daddy! I know thats something Landon will always remember... building Legos with his dad.... He just loves it!I am so glas our kids know the real reason for christmas as well. They feel it in their hearts and are thankful to celebrate the birth of our savior...



2 comments:
That quilt is so freaking cool!! I love it!! Great job! Wow.
Wow, that is such an awesome idea. I am dying to learn to quilt. I just bought my first sewing machine last year and am learning how to use it, but when I can use it without calling my mother I'm calling you for some lessons on how to quilt. You'll have to let me know what you charge for private lessons!
And thank you so much for our Christmas morning treats => We both thoroughly enjoyed them all morning long!
Post a Comment