Sunday, December 21, 2008

Me... according to Landon



1. What is something mom always says to you? ...I love you!


2. What makes mom happy? ...helping her fold clothes


3. What makes mom sad? ...when people argue

4. How does your mom make you laugh? ..makes silly faces


5. What was your mom like as a child? ...no comment


6. How old is your mom? ...28 first he said 18, then 28


7. How tall is your mom? ...5 feet? (yep hes right :)


8. What is her favorite thing to do? ...Play with us.


9. What does your mom do when you're not around? ...she cleans


10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? ...going in the ocean and seeing it because she likes turtles


11. What is your mom really good at? ...baseball (he had to think really hard!!)


12. What is your mom not very good at? ...hockey


13. What does your mom do for her job? ...preschool and cleaning our house


14. What is your mom's favorite food? ...squid (WHAT??? where he got that I have no idea!! I have never had it)


15. What makes you proud of your mom? ...that she can hit a baseball far


16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? ...Princess Leia


17. What do you and your mom do together? ...play the wii


18. How are you and your mom the same? ...we both like the ocean


19. How are you and your mom different? she doesnt like Legos and I do


20. How do you know your mom loves you? ...because she gives me hugs


21. What does your mom like most about your dad? ...that he's a policeman


22. Where is your moms favorite place to go? ...sea world

that was fun!!! try it!!

1 comment:

Amie said...

cute! I love how they're all aware that you clean while they're gone!