ohhh her scrunchie face!!! we watched video of Craig when
he was one and he made the same face!!! He said "mom why was I always just in a diaper?" (this because his brothers were laughing the whole time we watched because Craig was running around in his diaper :)
he was one and he made the same face!!! He said "mom why was I always just in a diaper?" (this because his brothers were laughing the whole time we watched because Craig was running around in his diaper :)

yep thats it for the ward party... lame you say? I know my camera died.... oh so lame!!!But the party was fun. yummy food and we got there on time so we ate first... oh ya!
Madi cried as she sat with Santa and Carter told Santa what he wanted for Christmas, he was sure that was the REAL santa! I told Hain it reminds me of when Madi was 3 months old and Carter just realized I was nursing her... "mom why is she eating your boob?" ya thats exactly what he said. kids....... I figured if he asked I would explain it to him.. but then he never asked.. until then :) I just laughed of course!!!
BATH TIME





No comments:
Post a Comment