been busy thats for sure...
A few friends and I had a booth at the surprise craft fair. We made a bunch of stuff got a bunch of compliments but only a few buyers. We basically made enough to pay for our booth, all in all a fun thing to do and even though we didnt sell much I would do it again :) Its just a hard year for so many people and the fear of the unknown people arent spending as much.
The boys and Madi had fun walking around enjoying all of the free acticities... pics with santa, a carousel ride and more!~!!
Poor madi she got on the carousel and was so excited, patting the horse adn smiling..... once it started though it was all over, she squeeled the whole time!
I also finished a quilt, just in time for christmas a snowman quilt I started a year ago!!
We also had a few trips to walmart!!! see how much Madi loves it!!
Yes Madi turned one.. she says actual words! mama, dada, ball, dog bye bye (with a wave even!!) and bath! She isnt walking just yet, but I'm sure soon. I think she figures why walk when she is so fast at crawling!!
Kids are doing good in school and happy they only have 1 week left till their winter vacation. They each have a list of things they want to do on their break. lucky me!!
Preschool is going well I am down to 5 but in January will get 2 more so back up to 7. Looking forward to that!! Poor Carter is the only boy at the time!!
Here is a conversation on the trampoleene the other day:
girl: I want to be Arial
Girl: I will be Belle
Girl: I am going to be Cinderella
Carter: awe man!!
Poor kid!
A funny conversation to end this post:
As we were delivering treats to friends for family home evening
Mom: what if our house caught on fire while we were out giving treats away. That would really suck. (I know positive thinking right?)
Craig: ya all our stuff would be gone
Landon: I know dad would cry because his big Tv would be broke and he couldnt watch the basketball game (exact words no joke!!)
Mom: oh thats great Hain the kids know just what would make you "cry!"
Craig: ya and his psp because he wouldnt be able to play it anymore.
Carter: I would cry because my guys (galactic heroes star wars guys) would be gone.
Hain: I would just be glad we were all together and no one got hurt.
So the rest of the drive the kids talked about what "things" would be gone and why they would cry!!!
3 comments:
That's awesome you had your quilts to share! you definitely should sell your lovely work! Another neat place you should sell your quilts is: Etsy.com
My mom told me about it and I plan to sell my art projects on it in the near future! thanks so much for the sweet comment! :) xo
that quilt is amazing!!
Great update. Funny conversation!
It's so funny kids know exactly what would make us cry!
Post a Comment