Saturday, November 22, 2008

Miss Madi's birthday party

Yummy cupcakes, chocolate covered pretzled and chocolate covered strawberries!!
so cute we found these candles at the party store. Love them!

Oh the yummies..... cupcakes... lots of them!


Her birthday outfit thanks Ahlena, it was so cute on her!!!
Madi and her daddy!!
Madi tried to grab the candles not blow them out :)



Yum cake!!


ugh... one already well in a few days.... I just cant stand it... my little girl is almost 1!!
I just cant believe it. Hain put together this file of pics of Madi from the first day till now. We put it on the dgital frame for her party. I could cry every time I watch it.... from pics of her connected to tubes adn monitors... to being so ity bity and cuddly... to crawling and rolling and smiling and ow just so big! I will post some on her actual bday :) Carter is now counting down till his birthday since we told him it is after Madis!! (not till Jan)

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Madi is soooooo beautiful!!!

Amie said...

wow, hard to believe she's one already! such a cute cupcake set!

Sher said...

she is soo stinkin sweet and adorable! and those cupcakes ares soooo freakin' cute! good job! what a special first b-day! happy b-day Madi!