Sunday, November 9, 2008

testimony and a treat


Today we had testimony meeting at home. A chance for each of us to tell our family what we believe adn why. The kids' testimonies make my testimony stronger. To know that they have felt the spirit, that they feel the truthfullness of the gospel. thank they believe in Jesus Christ and know what is right. I love hearing their testimonies. After we all enjoyed some mini eclairs. YUM!


Here is Carters.

The testimony of a 4 year old...

I know the church is true. I love my family. I love my parents and Madi, I know we can live with Heavenly Father again. I know we will not live with satan. I love Jesus. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.


Craig bore his feelings about his baptism and how he felt. That he was assured that the gospel is the "best" church. I love their simple words and their sweet spirits.

Hain also bore his testimony and I love to hear it. I am thankful for a man who has such smazing values and strength in the gospel.

I do know that the church of Jesus Chirst of Latterday Saints is true. I know it and feel it in my heart. I believe in the church and all it stands for. I believe in Jesus Christ adn all he stands for as well. I love my savior. I am thankful for my husband who taught me about the gospel and who has a strong faith. I love my kids and the opportunity I have to be a mom. I am so thankful for a prophet to guide us in these hard times. We are so blessed. I know that Joseph Smith endured so much so that we could have the fullness of the gospel in these times. How blessed we are to have all we do.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I love those special moments when the spirit is so strong. There's not a better way to invite it into our home than by bearing our testimonies!