Saturday, October 18, 2008

fall fun

Carter and Zach riding motorcycles!!
shooting hoops!
this was fun except where we are trapped in there were a bunch of bees coming out of the waterfall. I was so scared!! Hain and Tyler thought it was quite funy though. so then when we finish the worker guy is like whats wrong. And I said theres a bee on my boat, he tries to stomp it. then I scream and he's like "well if you dont bother it it wont bother you"
duh you idiot, you just tried to stomp it by me and almost got me stung!...
oh sorry for my aggression.

Landons having too much fun to wave :)
watch out!!
Now for fun cars! The kids did these at least 5 times!! and since there werent very many people there, they got to drive for a while.




SMILE!! Thank you sheri and Greg, the kids had so much fun. They didnt even want to leave of course!!

No comments: