Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Plan of Salvation by Craig Price

Craig taught our family home evening tonight. Our plan was for me to teach 2 weeks ago, Hain taught it last week, Craig this week and Landon next week. We are all teaching on the same topic. The plan of salvation. Well craig did awesome. He chose 2 good songs, had scriptures to read and taught us about the plan. He then showed us his pictures....... hold on to your seats........ here we go!!!

"yah! I'm glad I chose H. Fathers plan. It was the best!
Like the baby drawing??? and its crying :)
Now last but not least....
You DIE!
Spirit goes to heaven (notice the feet above the words??)
Hain: best policeman.....
And the coffin with the flag........

oh my gosh! Hain and I just looked at eachother.... Craig ....attention to detail I guess.And how does he know they put a flag on it? from tv or something? I dont know exactly if craig thinks Hain will die first, or if he thinks he will die at work, or what????? we will discuss that tomorrow. so we'll see what he says.
not quite sure what to say about that picture. good drawing?......
Well good lesson craig! Oh I love you :) At least our little guy knows that when we die we will go to live with our Heavenly father. He knows the plan, and how to get there.

1 comment: