Friday, September 26, 2008

I want to choose the gospel......

Landon: a girl was choking me at recess today
Hain: what come show me what she was doing
Landon continues to show Hain that she was sitting on his back choking his neck.
Hain: well this is what you do then (he proceeds to grab Landons leg and flip him over)
Landon: no, I'm not doing that I will get in trouble
Hain: well you have to stick up for yourself
Landon: ya but I cant do that
Hain:what why?
Landon: I want to choose the gospel
Hain: the gospel isn't to be a wimp and let girls beat up on you
Landon: ya but then Jesus will get her in trouble if I dont fight back I wont get in trouble from Jesus

Oh our sweet Landon.... poor kid... getting beat up by girls already. sometimes we wonder if he is too sweet...... but we love him!!!

1 comment:

heather ann said...

Hain you dork...don't teach him to beat up on girls!!!! J/K. Cute Landon...always choosing the right-that's awesome!