more to come on the talent show which is tomorrow. landon is so cute! He is our shy one, so it was to our great surprise that he wanted to be in the talent show. Dress rehersal was tonight and he did great. We will video tape it. the funny thing is that he is so serious when he is singing. I'm like "losen up, smile :)" loce that boy! well I do love them all duh!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
big bro
more to come on the talent show which is tomorrow. landon is so cute! He is our shy one, so it was to our great surprise that he wanted to be in the talent show. Dress rehersal was tonight and he did great. We will video tape it. the funny thing is that he is so serious when he is singing. I'm like "losen up, smile :)" loce that boy! well I do love them all duh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love that red hair!
All those kids of yours are incredible.
Post a Comment