Saturday, August 30, 2008

They Survived!!

I enjoyed quiet time with Madi. I love seeing her smile, and she is a super smiley baby!! I finished her new quilt too. its super soft and cuddly. loveit!! My younger sister came over and we went out for dinner and talked late into the night. Its nice to catch up after so long! The boys had fun of course, and no one got hurt "sigh" so thats good. Now we are all back together as a family and enjoying it :) We played mario cart (thanks misty) on the Wii, had a nice dinner and we also went to a baptism today. busy busy...but looking forward to sunday, and the peace we feel at church. A much needed refuge in this nusy crazy world. We are so blessed.














AND HAD FUN TOO!!!

1 comment:

Adam and Anya said...

Great times! I bet the boys loved it!

BTW, Ella isn't coming to preschool on Tuesday. We're in New Mexico. I can't send emails so I'm hoping you'll get this post!!!