Saturday, August 23, 2008

scout day camp

Today was scout day camp. Craig went to different stations and learned a lot about the flag, he made book ends and had a lot of fun! Hain went as well to help out.





oh I love this kid! I am so thankful he enjoys scouts and is ding so well. He is such a special kid and I am blessed to be his mom.


Here is Hain at his station, Helping kids make book ends. I over heard him say "oh no stop do not use a hammer on the screws" as I was taking pictures. Sounds fun!!!




and one of miss madi, all tired. She even has dimples on her hands!!!



Lastly one of carter. Watching the flag go up.
When our blog says "our busy lives as a family of 6" I mean it!! GOt up got ready for day camp, Hain and Craig left, we met them at curch to take pictures, then left to take Landon to a birthday party, as Hain and Caig finished up at camp. Then went to the book store so Carter wouldnt be sad that he didnt get to do anything fun. Hain dropped Craig of at the party on his way home. Carter and I came home put Madi down for a nap, left to get kiddos from birthday party..... and its only 12:30............. NO wonder Heavenly Father chose a day of rest! WE NEED IT!!!!





No comments: