oh its so hot!!!!!!!
I love the feeling I get when I run like all my stresses are pushed away, my aching legs tell me my muscles are getting stronger, lack of oxygen tells me I'm working hard. Its a release even though its hard work! I just got back from a quick run, just a mile, but its is so hot!!
Lets see, ramdom stuff...
1. I went to Landons class today and helped out. Its nice to be able to go and see the environment they are in all day! Not to mention the smiles and hugs he gives me the whole time I'm there.
2. I went to the fire station today. I wanted to make a field trip for preschool so I went to talk to them about how exactly we set that up. They were very nice and I think the kiddos will love it. I also set up a field trip to a farm in october, that will be tons of fun!!
3. I have an explanatin for the word ridiculous....
piper kidd, ridiculous, Kelly S. your baby is too! Landon singing for the talent show, yep ridculous.... Madis jiggly rolls and chubby cheeks, totally ridiculous!!!
Let me explain... Piper is so cute, ridiculously cute, her hair is super cute and she had alot to say at school today :) and as for kellys baby, ugh! so cute! so tiny and amazing. I tell you I would have 10 kids if my body would let me and if Hain would agree. Both would be a miracle... anyway. Lanon trying out for the talent show.... so cute. I almost cried. he was so cute! and so brave. he is super shy and he got up there and sang! and well for Madi, I am a little bias,but her cheeks are ridulous too!!!!
4. Its almost 8:30 and the kids are running around playing star wars. all I hear ae light saber sounds! I guess I'll take that over fighting any day!!
5. I've been watchig the olympics and want to get in shape. If you arent motivaed by watching the olympics, somethings wrong with you :) no offense. The womens volleyball, ug to have those toned abs! "sigh" in heaven I will baby! I will!!!!
well goodbye......
No comments:
Post a Comment