
* MAdi with crazy hair. Well Hain was rubbing a balloon on her head to make static hair, the kids were cracking up! I made him to stop after th epicture, he might make her hair fall out. She is finally getting hair, I'm paranoid ok?

*Carter has started preschool. well we have! I have 8 kids, and they are a great group, it will be a fun year! I miss Madi though. Its only 3 hours, and when I see her again I'm like "Oh I missed you!and your chubby cheeks!" Thank you Hain for working so hard so I dont have to work all day. I don't know what I would do! I couldn't even hide her in my purse she is too chunky!!

*Craig on the first day of 4th grade. oh I cant believe he is in 4th grade! What will this year hold?. I am curious to find out after last year! Oh I wish they didnt grow up, the world is so crazy you just want to hide them in a bubble :) save them any heartache or hardships! Kids have it hard these days I tell you, especially red headed ones!

*Oh my Landon! first day of 1st grade. He was so excited and as we pulled up to the school informed me that he absolutely did not need his mom to walk him to class. "sigh"
*We hit the jackpot at target today! Found a cabbage patch doll for Madi, yep, red hair and blue eyes!, also found 2 sets of Galactic Heroes for Carter (christmas presents and yes we are obsessed with Galactic Heroes, we have every set available) oh ya we have started already. gotta get it done before it gets hectic!
1 comment:
Score with the Cabbage Patch! Cute photos!
Post a Comment