
Ok so any of you who know our boys, or have "grown up" with us, knows that each of them have distinctively different personalities.
Craig is outgoing, sarcastic, smart, athletic and funny
Landon is our shy one, emotional, cuddly, easy going, giving
Carter is our super wild child, loud, quick and honest in what he says, I mean the "mom your tummy is still fat just not as fat as it was (when you were pregnant)" ya, that kind of honest, not so much when he is caught doing something!
So I was surprise tonight when this happened. let me tell you:
Craig, Carter and Madi were asleep. So Hain was out the door, I locked the door, set the alarm and turned all the lights off. I put my foot on the first step to head up stairs when..... Something is running at me hissing and yelling! I ran into the wall, hit my hand on the stair rail and about had a heart attack before I realized Landon had jumped out from behind the kitchen island to scare me. Well Landon it worked! He was laughing as he was giving his apologies!
Oh I love my Landon, now he is making me cards with hearts and stuff. He is so cute :)
The other day he said "mom whats your favorite thing to do? I know you clean a lot, but thats not your favorite thing right?"
He has been asking me all of my favorites very randomly and frequently. Whats my favorite star wars episode? who is my favotire charicter? what do I like to do at home? what is my favorite game? and so on :)
Today he fell asleep on me in sacrament meeting. He was leaning on me and all of the sudden he started snoring. Hain and I looked at eachother and laughed. Only Landon! He is almost 7 headed to first grade and he still needs a nap :)
He is a silly one! He is also so sweet, and giving., He is always first to share, and if your sad he will do anything to cheer you up. He loves hugs and cuddles. He is so sweet and still thinks he is going to marry me when he grows up.
2 comments:
I love that post! Don't you feel so blessed?!
Ella love school and she was so proud of herself for going today. You're awesome!
When Landon was in my primary class, I just fell in love with him immediately. He's such a sweatheart!
Post a Comment