We had an awesome lesson in church today about mothers, and their roles in the home. I feel so blessed to have my roles as a mother to our sweet kids. To be able to help with their homework, hug them when they have a bad day, read to them, to show them how to cook, how to tie their shoes, and how to care for themselvs. I get to stay home with them which is such a blessing. I havent always been able to stay home. When craig was little I went to school, and worked part time, When Landon was born I worked for a little while, but then we were able to make it with Hains income alone and since I have stayed home. I am so grateful for him and all he does so we can have all that we do. And most of all thankful for my heavenly father who brought us together and gave us all we have. In 3 days we will celebrate our 9th anniversary. I feel blessed to be married to him and to still be happy after 9 years.
No comments:
Post a Comment