madi loves her glow worm.... she smiles at it and cuddles with it. oh I just love her she is so sweet. Did I mention she is sleeping through the night???? Yep! She goes to bed at 8 and gets up at 6:30. I go in in the morning and she smiles up at me... SO CUTE!!!
You know I do love my boys tremendously, I just take more pics of Madilyn right now.
But do not fear! Baseball and T-ball pics are next. We are so busy with 2 practices and 2 games every week, not to mention our family practices at the park. What on earth will we do next year when Carter is in Tball? that will be 3 practices and 3 games a week!!! ca't complain cause I love baseball. I really do enjoy it. Our family is big enough to play baseball. FUN!!
I love going to the park to play, we play catch, do fielding and the kids get a chance to hit too. super fun! Sadly though this state sucks and the time will soon come when we will be locked in our homes due to the super hot unbearable weather.....
But for now we will enjoy!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment