Saturday, September 22, 2007

whoops!!!




ok so I ran into my garage... I pulled in and side swiped the garage. YIKES!! I told Hain about it and he was like what?? gee Teri!!


So later I wiped the paint off the car, it was actually the paint from the trim of the house it luckily it didnt scratch the paint of the car... I got most of it off and you can hardly tell, gee I could have gotten away with not telling him!! ok, ok that wouldnt be honest... I am forbidden to drive his truck now :) not like I can get up into it anyway!! its too high and I am too short and too pregnant!!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

YIKES! That is one of my greatest fears. Soon after we got married, I pulled into the garage, got out of my car, and shut the garage door. Unfortunately it came down right on the edge of the back bumper & scraped the paint off. I felt sick! It was my car. I wished I was driving Rich's cause mine was new!

Jaime said...

What a bummer!!! I shut my garage on my car too, but got lucky and had no damage. At least it's not too bad!!

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised you haven't hit it already. You don't have much room for error!