I have been super busy!! I have been trying to keep up with our 365 diabetes blog, which is blogging everyday and thats a lot!!
We have been busy with baseball, school and me looking for a job.
I have been looking for a job for a few months..I applied at a few places before we left for our summer trip. All of the medical bills and just bills in general have been adding up...causing debt adn that stresses me out. The only way we can get out of the debt is for me to get a part time job, plus my photography which is fun and good too. We only needed a certain amount a month to get back on top of things, so a part time job would be perfect!
This past summer I took the AEPA for Early Childhood Education.. I paid $150 for the test and studied a lot.. Then Madi was diagnosed and I was over stressed with that.. After staying in the hospital a few days with her, I only had a few days left to study and I was worried I had not studies enough!!
But as it is, I PASSED! I was super excited..because I was stressing about that test!!
Well the reason I took it was to hopefully get a preschool teaching position...
But I didnt get it..
So then I was bummed about that..I kept looking and applying at other places.
Then I was told by a preschool that they would hire me and they gave me the fingerprint clearance card application. So I had to mail that in...with $67 dollars...ugh...all this trying to find a job is getting expensive!
So a few weeks later, that preschool let me know that they had not gotten as many kids as they though and they wouldnt need me..UGH!! I was super bummed and totally stressed that I had paid over $200 for jobs that I DONT have.....
so annoying... but as I was explaining this to Craig who wanted to know if I got the job, he says "mom, its okay, Heavenly father is just preparing you for a better job."
Reality Check...Thank you Craig:) So I really felt better about that after his sweet words.. I love my boy!!
Well a few days later I had an interview to teach as a sub at a charter school..And I got it!! They said as soon as my fingerprint card comes in the mail, I can start... So ya, Ive been checkign everyday in teh mail box!
This will be great though.. No stress about schedules..If they call me and I cannot do it (because Hain is sleeping or working and I have no one to watch Madi) then I say no..no big deal.. But if I can do it, then good, I go in...They have a list of subs, so theres not as much pressure as a regular part time job, which will be great since Madi is still home this year. So what do you know, Craig was right! I cant wait to start!!
But in the mean time Im booking up for fall so thats great. My saturdays are all booked and a lot of fridays, so busy season, here I come!!
Craig is playing travel baseball with a new team and its great... The atmosphere is awesome, great coach and they are respectful that he doesnt play on sundays... They watch out for his diabetes too, so its been great.
We've got a few birthdays coming up..Landon this month and Craig next month..
Landon wants to go ice skating..he has been going often because in November, he will start a hockey learning class.. He is super excited about that! He has wanted to play for a while..
Landon also started Band this week. He is playing the trumpet. I was excited for him since I loved playing in high school..I took him last week to see a local high school marching band. That was fun too:)
Carter..hhmm he is trying to practice for baseball. He cant wait for the spring so he can get on a team again!! I think he will be a lot like Craig.. He is very determined and dedicated too.. He loves himself some baseball!!! Our lefty!!
Thats it..Hain and I just celebrated our 13th anniversary..we have been working on a few house projects... but other than that, we are trying to stay afloat all of our kids activities:)
No comments:
Post a Comment