Sunday, March 4, 2012

no, its not a re-post...its a new ring!!!

(A gold one!!)

Craigs travel (Heavy Hitters) team won the championship this weekend!!! so now he got himself a gold ring!!!!



I was so happy for him...Their team fought hard and did great...The final on the last game was 6-7..we won by 1 run! I was so glad for Craig and just thought how happy I was that his diabetes is not limiting him..He can do hard things...He CAN.... Ya, its more stressful, and he has to check his levels every hour..and fix them when they are low...but he is not limited in what he can do. He can do the things he loves still and type 1 diabetes is not ruling his life..

He has an awesome coach who challenges him to be better..and he has definitely improved in the past few months..especially in his hitting...Its taken a lot of hard work, a lot of hours at the batting cages and a lot of practice!!


GOOD JOB TEAM!!!!


No comments: