Friday, October 28, 2011

Par---Tay!!!!

okay so this is also gonna be a super quick post.. what can I say.. my post are super lame lately.. but you'll get lots of pictures.... but thats about it:) Craigs birthday party was today and it took quite a bit of planning and preparation. It was a lot of fun.. hey, we celebrate birthdays here.. and always do too much!! One year maybe we should have no parties... just 1 year?? huh?? ya well probably not..I love planning and love seeing their faces and watching them enjoy it with their friends.. its so fun!! anyway here are the pictures!!

some of the food..we did appetizers as well..to make it easy for a bunch of 12 year olds! plastic roaches included!!
From October 28, 2011
From October 28, 2011

From October 28, 2011

From October 28, 2011


chips and poison salsa...
From October 28, 2011


we decorated the house with lots of webs and spiders...
From October 28, 2011


all of the pumpkins before..
From October 28, 2011
From October 28, 2011

From October 28, 2011

From October 28, 2011

and after...
From October 28, 2011

From October 28, 2011


seriously loved the cake..it was a lot of fun to make!!!

From October 28, 2011

From October 28, 2011


our doggy had to get into the party action too.. she wasnt too thrilled with her costume..she ran around like crazy til I took it off..hey maybe I should make her wear it more often, she may lose weight running around like that!!!
From October 28, 2011

From October 28, 2011

From October 28, 2011


The kids bobbing for apples:)
From October 28, 2011

From October 28, 2011

From October 28, 2011

From October 28, 2011

From October 28, 2011



From October 28, 2011


this was such a fun party..I love my kids so much...

1 comment:

Amie said...

You are like the best party planner ever! Great treats and games. I'm sure Craig just loved it. :)