Thursday, May 5, 2011

All Women are Mothers, whether they have children or not

"All women, no matter if they have born children on this earth or not, are mothers. Eve, the first woman, was called "the mother of all living" by God and by Adam (Genesis 3:20; Moses 4:26) before she ever bore any children on the earth. Even if she had NEVER born children, she still would have been the mother of all living, because within her eternal soul lay the divine seeds of womanhood and motherhood. All women have these seeds within them because gender is an eternal characteristic, that God did not create nor can he destroy. These seeds may not take root here on this earth, but just because they don't grow here doesn't mean that they won't in the eternal life yet to come. Sometimes we forget that this earth life is just a short part of our eternal journey and purpose and that we will continue to be women and mothers for eternity."
Heatherlady http://www.blogger.com/profile/13840219710920268885

LOVED this... from a blog I found..

I believe we all have a mothers heart.. I have many women in my life..that arent mothers who have inspired me and been a great example to me..I also have a mother and aunt and grandma....who are mothers.. who have been the same.. We all;whether we have children or not; are influential to so many children around us..whether it be a neice, nephew, friend's child, student, team player.... we have a great impact and must always remember that...

No comments: