Anyway evetually I got out of there... I was in alot of pain..and slept that day... by Friday evening I was thinking it wasnt so bad.. My pain was there, but it wasnt terrible..so Iwent to bed for the night...
Friday night WAS terrible!! SO much pain! I woke up several times in crying pain.. MUST...GET..MEDS... Poor Hain I woke him up so many times..I just coudnt walk...and I needed some water, and a snack to take my meds.. anyway that night was not fun..The rest of the weekend was about the same.. lots of pain.. but today I feel a little better..its slowly subsiding..which is great!
I didnt talk to the doctor..Hain did and he said that there was a lot of scarring..and a lot of things fused together.. no wonder I was in so much pain every day... SO they had to separate everything and take out all the scar tissue..and do a few other procedures to fix what the scar tissue had done... Now when I heal..hopefully..prayerfullly I will be all better!!
Well Saturday Hain took the kids to the Easter Egg hunt.. while I napped.. I was glad he took a few pictures.. I was sad that I missed it....





Then home to color Easter Eggs.... I hard boiled them Thursday night so I wouldnt have to worry about it this weekend... Just had them ready for Hain and the kids.. All I did was take a few pictures..then went back to the couch! Poor Hain was a little stressed..






terrible pictures... oh well...they look very blurry..but didnt when I was taking them..


How lame am I ?? no after pictures of the beautiful eggs the kids made..tell you how much I was out of it huh??
1 comment:
Well I didn't even know you were having surgery! I hope you'll feel better after all this mess. I think you did pretty great with Easter considering! we never dye eggs cuz I'm too lazy--but you did all this AND got the kids to the city Easter Egg hunt on no sleep, in pain, and from the hospital. You're amazing!
Post a Comment