Friday, January 7, 2011

Yes theres more!!!!

Riding Horses............





Whos this long haired kiddo leading the horse you ask?? Thats my cousin Flint:)



I grew up riding horses... love it! Im so glad my kids get to do it every few years!!!


UM... ya............ never seen Hain on a horse before!



And after everyone went on a few times Carter decided he would try it...and he liked it!
Thank you to my aunt and uncle for letting us ride their horse:) The kids loved it!!

After being there for like 10 days..the kids were waiting for snow at my grandmas house.. we had gotten about an inch but it melted within 24 hours.... so what do you know..... we prayed our hearts out and got about 4 inches!!!! My grandmas property was covered in 4 inches of snow.....
Umm..that means endless fun for the kids!!!! SO needless to say between the 1 inch of snow..the trip to the snow..and now the 4 inches of snow.. I have tons of snow pictures!!! I'll just post a few... and print the rest!!






2 comments:

Kami said...

It looks like so much fun!

Amie said...

Looks like SUCH a fun trip. I'm not sure if my kids would like horses or not. I think Cameron might...dunno about the others. Again, great pics. Are these automatic or manual?