The boys!! crazy boys!
We also went to Crystal Mountain (only about 30 minutes from my grandmas house.) to play in the snow since we werent sure if we were going to get any...(we did get some!! a few days later!)
The snow there was ridiculous!! and amazing! It was falling and I could barely see the kids!! I had a sled over my head taking pictures so I wouldnt damage my camera... We sledded..played..ate lunch under some trees, had hot cocoa..and really enjoyed the day...I was so happy!! It was just such a great day! We were gone for 5 hours...and my grandma was trying to call us because she was worried..but like I said my kids love the snow!! so we just played and played!!!
This is what we were driving through.....
She enjoys eating snow..... and digging in it!
Then it was snowing pretty hard!! after catching some snow....
Madi and Hain went to the car to warm up a bit! can you see them??
So me and the boys decided to was time for hot chocolate and lunch!! we hid under some trees and enjoyed a nice lunch!
And..our drive home.... it was beautiful..and foggy..a little scary!
Thats it for now!!!
Im posting as I edit.. on picture # 644......!!
3 comments:
Wow Teri, these are awesome pictures! What a day! I'm sure the kids looooved it!
how fun! you take such awesome pictures!
how fun! you take such awesome pictures!
Post a Comment