Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Madis phrases... for fun!

"Mama get yur yittle booty down heya!" (yelling from down stairs..mom get your booty down here!thank you Hain for that one)

"On one condition!" (when you tell her to do something she will give you something she wants out of it... so weird for a 3 year old adn I have no idea where it came from!)

If she sees something cool..or overwhelmingly colorful she says .."Mama this is so beautiful!"

Hey use your manners! (which she says if I or Hain yells at her for something!! seriously?? so then we have to say it nicer.. and she does it..)

"Yandon is my favorwit" ( okay for some reason she says that Landon is her favorite brother.. and she says it frequently!)

"I need a friend" (this she says when she has to take a nap and she wants you to lay with her..its like a guilt trip!)

When Hain comes home from work she says "Dad how was work?" and when I am gone and come home she asks "how was yur photoshoot?" she is so funny! she is sweet to wonder how things go!! Even if I have a primary meeting..I'll get home and she'll say "how was yur meeting?"

She also likes to call her brothers an "Idiot".... not good!!!

She also likes to sing many many songs..I really need to video her singing them.. maybe Hain can post them for me cause I dont know how to do that!!

1 comment: